Junior Account Manager
Your mission is to provide happy new customers. You ensure that sales objectives are achieved and you support the MT in the entire sales process where necessary.
As a junior account manager you will build and maintain a network of international advertisers who wish to advertise their consumer app.
Since we largely work remotely, you have the freedom to plan your day and workspace.
You play an important role in achieving our ambitious growth goals.
You grow into this role from making agreements with potential customers and supporting the MT to conducting sales conversations and creating collaborations independently.
The perfect opportunity to fully develop your sales mindset and skills in a young, dedicated and enthusiastic team.
– Just like during your HBO or WO studies, with your group of friends, or your previous job; you are the one who wants to get the best out of yourself with enthusiasm and an enormous motivation.
– You want to improve every day.
– You discover potential new customers that are in line with our core values.
– You inquire about the wishes and needs of the customers, even when the customer does not explicitly comment on this.
– Customers feel open to asking for your advice and your experience
– You have excellent Dutch and English communication skills
– You are proactive, positive, energetic and have a hands-on mentality
– You recognize yourself strongly in our core values: freedom, responsibility, trust, cheerfulness and improvement
– You have an affinity with online marketing / mobile marketing
What do you get in return for your hard work?
– Market-based base salary with bonus option including pension scheme
– Laptop and expense allowance
– Lots of freedom and daily in connection with the informal, young, driven and enthusiastic team
– Plenty of room for personal development
– Growth opportunities
– Remote working with flex desk option in your area
– Regular Wuzzon meetups at special locations with the entire team
Wuzzon is the number 1 app marketing agency in the Netherlands. Happy consumers, publishers and happy advertisers, that is our mission. Our team of conversion specialists ensure more app downloads, registrations and purchases for customers such as Wehkamp, Picnic, Peaks and Cake every day.
Something for you?
Do you see yourself developing in a work culture that is characterized as open, transparent, pleasant, involved and result-driven? And do you want to develop into a senior account manager in the field of app marketing? Please contact us by sending your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions you can contact us on 06 52 380 354