Internship: Online Marketing
Do you want to gain valuable (online) marketing experience? Maybe you are the intern we are looking for!
Wuzzon is the #1 app marketing agency in the Netherlands. We perform app marketing for Picnic, Peaks, Cake and Wehkamp, among others. We are looking for an enthusiastic online marketing intern who likes to work hard.
What are you going to do?
You are going to help Wuzzon to have a better online presence. Every app company should be able to find Wuzzon easily if they want to grow their app further. You develop various marketing activities to achieve this goal. Your focus will mainly be on content creation, SEO and advertising with Google Ads.
At Wuzzon you get the opportunity to develop broadly as a marketer and you come into contact with the following marketing activities:
- SEO activities: such as writing blogs about App Marketing topics in Dutch and English
- Improve Wuzzon’s online presence through Google Ads and LinkedIn
- Setting up and sending a newsletter
- Create and edit videos
- Help organize webinars or other events
Who are you?
- You are enthusiastic, flexible, creative, enterprising and precise
- You can work independently and like to take initiative
- You have excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both orally and in writing
- You have at least HBO level
- You study in the field of marketing / communication / commercial economics / journalism or comparable
- It is an advantage if you have experience with WordPress
What do you get in return for your hard work?
- Internship compensation
- Good working atmosphere in an informal, young, passionate and enthusiastic team
- Working remotely, so work where you want
- Flexible working hours possible
Wuzzon is the most fun app marketing agency in the Netherlands. Happy consumers, publishers and happy advertisers, that is our mission. Our team of conversion specialists ensures more app downloads, registrations and purchases for customers such as Wehkamp, Picnic, Peaks and Cake every day. Since last year we have been a completely remote company, we all work from home and meet once a month at a flex location (when this is possible again).
Do you see yourself developing in a work culture that is characterized as open, transparent, pleasant, involved and result-driven? Please contact us by sending your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org For questions you can contact us on 06 52 380 354