Mobile Performance Marketing consultant (32-40 hours)
Mission of your function:
Your mission is to make sure our advertisers are happy. You are the essential link to successful app campaigns of clients such as Wehkamp, Peaks and Glimble.
You make sure that objectives in numbers and margin are achieved by proactively planning traffic on various user acquisition channels, such as Google Ads, Apple Search Ads and Facebook.
Your goal is to maximize ROAS, manage budgets and help Wuzzon grow to be the number 1 app marketing agency in the Benelux and strengthen its position in Europe.
With your positive attitude, analytical skills and purposeful attitude, you provide the optimal result for all parties.
Since we largely work remotely, you have a lot of freedom and this motivates you. You will be part of an enthusiastic and driven team, in which you play an important role and help us to achieve our ambitious growth objectives.
Outcomes you will achieve:
- You know better than anyone how to pinpoint customers’ needs and help them in their growth opportunities and challenges.
- You can switch easily between the various customers and carefully manage the budget. You are constantly optimizing performance by thinking in terms of opportunities and challenges.
- Clients walk away with you because of your knowledge, your role as sparring partner, your professionalism and your open and pleasant communication.
- You come up with new strategies and methods to improve processes and productivity within Wuzzon.
- Achieve maximum ROI in performance campaigns.
- Campaigns have been extensively reported, tracked and analyzed because you understand the client’s challenges.
- If results are disappointing, you have already thought of and implemented various solutions on how to turn this around.
- You walk around with a smile because you have the freedom to determine your main priorities for the day. You balance smoothly between quick wins and longer term goals.
- In no time you are a specialist in the field of App Store Optimization, Apple Search Ads, Google App Campaigns and attribution tracking.
- You have the potential to lead a small team of consultants.
What do you need to accomplish these outcomes?
- You are, just like during your HBO or WO studies, in your social group or your previous job, the one who wants to get the best out of himself with a lot of enthusiasm and an enormous drive.
- You already have your first knowledge of Google App campaigns and Apple search.
- Working with analytics tools is not new to you
- You want to get better every day
- You ask questions about possible customer desires and needs.
- You have the ability to manage yourself, take initiative, work with tight deadlines and always have a positive attitude.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English languages
- You strongly recognize yourself in our core values: freedom, responsibility, trust, happiness and improvement
- You have a passion for online marketing / mobile / app marketing
What do you get in return for your hard work?
- Market conform salary
- Laptop and expense allowance
- A lot of freedom and daily contact with the informal, young, driven and enthusiastic team
- Much room for personal development
- Opportunities for growth
- Remote working with flexible workspace options in your area.
- Regular Wuzzon meetups in the Randstad with the entire team
- Training and learning options
Wuzzon is the #1 app marketing agency in the Netherlands. Happy consumers, publishers and advertisers, that’s our mission. Our team of conversion specialists provides more app downloads, registrations and purchases every day for clients such as Wehkamp, Picnic, Peaks and Glimble.
Is this something for you?
Do you see yourself developing in a work culture that is characterized as open, transparent, cozy, involved and result driven? And would you like to develop yourself into a mobile performance consultant in the field of app marketing? Contact us by sending your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below. For questions, please contact us at 020 820 2355